Winner of Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award for 2017, the Aether AG 70 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for bigger trips and weeklong-plus excursions. Now featuring the innovative Anti-Gravity technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
Convertible Top-Lid Daypack
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
|SM||4089 IN3 / 67 L||31.5H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.162 LBS.|
|MD||4272 IN3 / 70 L||33.46H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.214 LBS.|
|LG||4455 IN3 / 73 L||35.43H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.266 LBS.|
|XL||4638 IN3 / 76 L||37.4H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.319 LBS.|