Ideal for a week on the trail, a gear-intensive weekend or a big adventure, the Aether Plus 70 offers a stable carry to manage heavy loads. A Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap allow users to calibrate the perfect fit while a removeable top lid quickly converts to a roomy daypack for side excursions. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve