This is the only Adventure Flask you need for any outdoor adventure whether that is relaxing around a fire pit in your backyard, floating on the Suwannee River, hammocking by the camper at Tallulah Gorge State Park or getting lost in Glacier National Park. This flask is the swim army tool of insulated bottles. You can use it as a regular water bottle BUT it can also be used to make pour overs, cold brew, tea, infused water, cocktails, and a decanter for wine. Come on by the shop and we can show you how it works!
- Unmatched Versatility: The All-Day Adventure Flask combines the best functionality of beverage making into one simple bottle built for the campground, but still kitchen counter cool.
- Silicone Sleeve: Share the love with a silicone sleeve on the bottom to protect the base from small drops. It is removable to double as a mug for friends or pets. Measurements are included on the inside for cooking at camp.
- Easy to Clean: With an ultra-wide mouth and an Electropolish to combat nastiness. Hands work really well with a non-abrasive sponge, cloth, t-shirt, or friend’s sleeping bag. Leave the bottle brush at home.
- Rugged: We constructed the Flask of double-wall stainless steel coated in a durable powder coat. We even added a silicone sleeve to protect the bottom against small drops.
- Thermal Core: Freeze the steel core to keep colds colder without diluting them with ice. The thermal core also acts as a muddle for cocktail hour.