Ariel AG 65
Ariel AG 65
Winner of Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award for 2017, the Ariel AG™ 65 is the perfect women's specific backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for bigger trips and weeklong-plus excursions. Now featuring our innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
Convertible Top-Lid Daypack
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
|WXS||3600 IN3 / 59 L||29.53H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.||4.856 LBS.|
|WS||3783 IN3 / 62 L||31.5H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.||4.905 LBS.|
|WM||3967 IN3 / 65 L||33.46H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.||4.954 LBS.|
|WL||4150 IN3 / 68 L||35.43H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.||5.004 LBS.|