Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Mattress is a lightweight air mattress for three-season backpacking adventures. The XLite brings you a 2.5 inch thick mat to rest your body upon after a hard day's hike. Therm-A-Rest has added a softer fabric on the outside this year, better to touch, say if you're headed out with just a camp blanket instead of a full sleeping bag in the summers. The ThermaCapture™ technology is a high point for you tech-saavy folks, or just plain magical for the cool guys out there, as it traps radiant heat so you stay warmer throughout the night.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective technology traps radiant heat while construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Short: 47 in. L x 20 in. W
- Regular: 72 in. L x 20 in. W