One and done.
- Single Range pole, because 3-wheel drive is just fine most of the time.
- New graphics keeps things fresh, and if your socks don’t have to match, why should your trekking poles?
- Weight: 10.5 oz. / 298 g (Single)
- Maximum Length: 54 in. / 135 cm
- Minimum Length: 35 in. / 90 cm
- Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: Protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured Cork & EVA foam grip adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Extended EVA foam grip helps user adapt to rapidly changing topography
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment